The Bamboo charcoal konjac facial sponge is packaged with rich mineral charcoal powder, the konjac sponge with the bamboo charcoal cleans the pores deeply to eliminate blackheads and the dirt while absorbing the excessive oils and toxins. An antioxidant, which kills the stubborn acne-causing bacteria and is a great treatment for the spot-prone skins.
The sponge is approximately 8cm wide. Which fits right in the palm for easy cleaning. It just needs adding the water for ultimate exfoliating.
- Fights oily, blemish-prone and teenage skin.
- Pulls out the blackheads and trapped dirt in the pores.
- Certified Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Exfoliates and cleans the eye area.
- Made with 100% natural plant fiber.
- It can be used with or without the cleanser.
- 100% additive and coloring free.
What a Bamboo charcoal bamboo facial sponge feels like?
The bamboo charcoal facial sponge feels a lot finer than the washcloth. They are much softer than the loofahs and many other facial exfoliators. The water forms a barrier on the surface of the sponge which makes it slimy. The texture is almost similar to the other white makeup sponges.
How to use a konjac sponge?
- The konjac sponge would first be a little small and rather hard. It has to soak in the water for 10-15 minutes before the first use. Once it has been used for the first time, it only has to soak in the water for a minute or two before it has been softened and expanded to near one and a half of its size.
- Gently squeeze to drop the excess water in between your palms. Then apply a small drop of the cleanser on it, or just use the sponge.
- Rub the sponge on the face in circular motions, concentrate on the dry or the areas with blackheads. It is a mild exfoliator, so it might feel like scrubbing a little too hard, but that’s not necessary. These sponges remove the dirt, sunscreen, and makeup too. You may need a little of the oil to remove the heavy eye makeup.
- Rinse the sponge with cool water and then squeeze a bit and then just hang it somewhere, don’t just twist or pull it.
- When you hang the sponge, you can alternately keep the sponge in the fridge container. Make sure it has not been stored in humidity or near your steamy shower.