Mixed vegetables is an all time favorite. There are so lots of way to make mixed vegetables, you can make dry mixed veg, mixed veg in curry or mixed veg with breads, etc. Here we are sharing a delicious mixed vegetable sabzi recipe and it is a very popular sabzi in india. We can find this sabzi easily in all indian restaurants menu. We have used paneer to make mixed sabji. Let us make our favorite and delicious mixed vegetable in a restaurant style. You can try this recipe at home and do share your views.
- 2 Medium Potatoes
- 110 Gms Carrots
- 120 Gms Beans
- 120 Gms Cauliflower
- 100 Gms Paneer
- ½ Cup Fresh Green Peas
- ½ Cup Corn Kernels
- 100 Gms Chopped Onion
- 1-2 Green Chili
- 1 Inch Ginger
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 Pinches Asafoetida
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 2 Tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ Tsp Red Chili Powder
- ¼ Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tbsp Kasoori Methi
- ½ Tsp Garam Masala
- ½ Tsp Amchoor Powder
- ½ Tsp Salt To Taste
- 3 Tsp Any Oil
- Chopped 2 Tbsp Green Coriander Leaves
How to make Mixed Vegetable?
- Slice the paneer into half inch pieces.
- Peel the onion, ginger, green chilies, and wash them properly.
- Peel, and cut the carrots into half inch pieces.
- Wash properly and cut the french beans into small pieces.
- Wash properly and cut the cauliflower into small pieces.
- Wash properly and cut potatoes into small pieces.
- Wash peas and corn kernels and keep them aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on a medium heat . Add some cumin seeds, add asafoetida, bay leaves and fry for some seconds. Now, add chopped onions and fry onions.
- Decrease the heat, add ginger, chopped chilies and cook again for some seconds.
- Add turmeric, red carrots, cauliflower, french beans, & potato. Mix properly and cook all the vegetables for few minutes. Add salt, red chili and coriander and cover the pan. Cook on a low heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add corn kernels, paneer pieces, green peas, kasoori methi and cook for a minute. Cover the pan and cook until vegetables are done.
- Add some garam masala, amchoor powder and cook for few minutes.
Mixed vegetables is ready so turn off the heat.